The first in the Hito Kaiki series.
NH-01- from the new illustration series “Hito Kaiki” published online by illustrator neco has been transformed into a figma action figure.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- An expressionless face, a smiling face and a sleepy face are all included.
- The figma comes with her staff and articulated abdomen parts that can be displayed by removing her skirt part.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
- Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height.
- Masato Ohata, Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka)
- Asuka Marunouchi
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.