From the anime series “Cells at Work!” comes a figma of the cell that kills foreign bacteria and viruses in the body – the White blood cell（Neutrophil）!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a determined face, a combat face and a smiling face.
- His receptor for locating unwanted bacteria, knife for combating viruses, interchangeable blood-stained arm parts and a blood-stained knife are all included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Stands approximately 15cm tall.£85.00
ETA: April 30, 2021.